Apply for Admission
Summer 2021 Courses
- Current Kolbe Students: Students who are enrolled with Kolbe should have received an email invitation to enroll in summer courses. Please contact admissions if you have not received this email or need a new copy.
- New Kolbe Students: Students who are new to Kolbe should first fill out the Application. A link to choose your summer courses will be sent to you after your application has been approved.
2021-22 School Year
Early Bird Discount ends April 30th!
Enroll before May 1st to receive a $30 discount on your first student and $20 on each additional student (applied to Full-Time Standard & Flex enrollment only).
The Enrollment Process
Step 1. Application: New students only.
Step 2. Student Enrollment: All students.
An email will be sent to parents with an invitation to complete the Student Enrollment for the new school year. Your form will be pre-populated with some of your information from the application or last year’s student enrollment.
Step 3. Enroll in SMART Tuition: All students.
Upon completing the student enrollment and paying the deposit, all families must enroll each student in SMART Tuition before advancing to course selection. You may choose to pay in full (no additional fee) or a payment plan (additional fee applies).
Step 4. Course Selection: All students.
Parents will receive an email with a link to the course selection form when the student enrollment has been approved. The admissions staff will begin approving student enrollment forms based on the following prioritization:
- Returning Full-Time Online Students
- Returning Full-Time Flex and Standard students
- New Full-Time Online students
- New Full-Time Flex and Standard students
- Returning Part-Time students.
- New Part-Time students
Step 5. Course Approval. All students.
The advising staff will review and approve course selection. Once courses have been finalized by an advisor, an email will be sent with confirmation of courses and schedule.
Step 6. Bookstore Credit and Purchase Books. Qualifying students only.
If you enrolled a student in a qualifying program (such as Full-Time Online) your book credit will be issued to you 3 working days after your courses have been approved. A draft of a book order will be sent to you enable convenient bookstore purchases.
2020-21 School Year:
We are pleased to offer a special 40% discount on full enrollment and online course tuition for second semester only!
Speak to an Advisor
Need additional guidance or want to learn more? Schedule a call with one of our advisors now!